Residency Visa via Investment on Spain (Golden Visa)
According to Law 14/2013, of the 27th of September 2013, on “Support for Entrepreneurs and Internationalization”, non resident foreigners can obtain the residency visa and permits in return for investing in Spain.
This so-called “Golden Visa” could be obtained in a few different ways:
- Investing in Spanish Treasury Bonds or Public Debt
- Investing in Spanish Companies
- Investing in Spanish Real State
- Creation of Innovative Business in Spain
Our firm in Madrid “Sagasta 21 Lawyers” is specialized in this area of expertise and will guide and counsel you in all the legal procedure required.
We'll process every step for you to get the Residency Visa:
- Apply for ID Cards
- Purchase of Real State
- Process of Bank Accounts and Insurances
- Apply for Visa and Residency Permits
Consulte a nuestros abogados y resuelva todas sus dudas